Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Not a drop to drink

Oh my gosh, I totally suck. Write whatever you want today. I promise I will have my head in the game for the last week...

I have no water. Again. Everyday this week, at midday, the water has gone off as men in machines dig a hole in the parking lot of my apartment complex. Yesterday the power went out as well, so I guess I should count myself as lucky today. Today I just can't wash dishes. Or shower. Or boil noodles. Or clean produce. I'm hungry and I smell a little bit, so I'm cranky.

If this lasts more than another hour, I'll have to leave the airlock and venture outside. I've already left once today and I don't like to make a habit of it on the weekend. Especially since I have to leave later to take Mandy to the airport.

Cest La Vie

Labi Siffre - I Got The...

No comments: