Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cop Out

OK, so I am a little behind on my writing, so I am giving myself a freebie on this one (you should be so lucky that i would give you one-haha!) So, one thing you may not know about me is that I actually get paid to write horoscopes once a week. Sounds fun, right? It's actually a bit harder than it sounds. But why tell you that, when I can make you experience it? Write a horoscope for 3-5 zodiac signs for this weekend. Check out cafeastrology.com (or find something on your own) to learn more about signs and monthly horoscopes for each one. I often consider what is going on in my life and my interactions with my friends when I am writing (Cancers and Pisces are the easiest, lol), so that might be a place to start.


Hey Leo, stop being such a jerk.

Cancer, get over yourself you big pussy!

Pisces...You're Dead Sexy. Don't change.


Leon Russell - Pisces Apple Lady

1 comment:

tipsy texter said...

omg that is essentially every CANCER post that I write! That's what you fuckers get for breaking my heart, lol